Friday, May 1, 2020

This Is My Jam


Hi I'm James and like music, long walks on the beach, and hour-long interviews between Nardwuar and Ian MacKaye.

While work-stuff is pretty much under control, a few days ago I was told my building was having water shut off for a week to replace a bunch of pipes.  (I was given one-day head's up about this, because Korea.)

So alternate housing was provided in my college's female dorm (which is currently empty, so don't get any ideas).

Suffice it to say, I do not fit in / on a mattress designed for a 20-something year-old Korean woman.

While catching up on a lot of reading and movies is nice, above all else I'd honestly like to get back to my regular teaching schedule.  I don't feel bored as much as I do kind of useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment