Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Update

My sister went back to Baltimore and her son and her job this morning, which makes me sad.

But, she's returning in May for another visit.

I think our rhythm is set -- she'll come out every six to eight weeks.  This summer, if our COVID shots are all done, my nephew can visit.

It ain't easy.  But then again, it's been two months and I think we've made a lot of progress.  Just knowing what my Dad's expectations and needs and limits are is a good start.

We could use some warmer weather now.

It is beautiful here, and very quiet.  I sleep very well, better than I thought was possible.

Looking forward to my transition back to American baseball from Korean baseball but then again, the Old Man hates baseball with a passion.

Ichiro still plays for the Mariners, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment