Sunday, January 3, 2021

"pan it, can't understand it, ban it"

 

MF Doom, "Money Folder"

Happy New Year from lurvely Daegu.  It's Monday afternoon, and I just turned in my final hard-copy grades and attendance sheets for my last semester here in South Korea.

While the Lunar New Year isn't until February 12th, it's safe to say we're moving from the Year of the Rat to the Year of the Ox.

As we've gone back to restaurant lock-down of no more than four people per table, I did pretty much nothing for New Year's (just like Christmas!).  I called my Dad and I think it's finally sinking in with him that we're going to be room-mates soon.

So back to bank and pension office visits.  The former is actually pretty much done, the latter will take a bit more extra paperwork.  (Have I mentioned Korea pretty much runs on paperwork?  Yes, millions of times.)

R.I.P. MF Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment