Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Where I'm At



Bellingham, Washington.


I've been back in America now, deep in the woods north of Bellingham, Washington, for over two weeks.  Over St. Valentine's Day weekend we got hit with about 10 inches of snow.  Me and the old man hunkered down and did just fine in the end.

He lives on a private road, and trees falling are always a potential problem.  As far as I can tell though, power and phone lines have been installed underground.  (This wasn't the case when he first moved out here in the 90's.)  Everyone out here seems to have a satellite dish for T.V., and they run water off of private wells, so chalk up another victory for Rugged Individualism.  Or subcontractors.

This is basically my morning walk for what it's worth, and my afternoon walk as well if I'm feeling sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment