Sunday, July 19, 2020

Twiddling My Thumbs

I'm in my office for the next few days basically waiting for students to call me if they have a complaint about their final grade.  (Those were entered into the school computer system last week.)

It's a strange custom, no doubt, and it doesn't help that with distance learning we basically went up to August with our semester schedule.

It's hot and humid, grossly so.

I'm reading articles about how America probably won't go "back to normal" until 2022 due to Cheeto Hitler's utter incompetence.

In a best-case scenario where Joe Biden wins with enough down-ticket momentum in the House and Senate to make it impossible for Trump to start a literal coup headed by Barr, he still inherits a pandemic and a historically shitty economy.

There's your little hint of sunshine for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment