Saturday, December 29, 2018

NF LOL

I spoke with my Dad in Seattle on Christmas and, because we aren't allowed to talk about politics (he's a total MAGA-head) we did our usual thing and talked about (American) football.

And the thing is, I've managed to go through the fall and winter not paying any attention to the NFL at all.  Between the illegal blacklisting of Kaepernick (here's hoping he wins a shit-ton of money from the bastards with his ongoing lawsuit) and the fact that my home team has a racist name and owner I just can't be bothered.

Odds are I'll still watch the Superbowl, but everybody knows that's less of a football thing and more of a cultural ritual.

Anyhow, the NBA is a hell of a lot more fun to watch.

Baseball isn't, but my love of baseball, American and Korean, is highly irrational and very old-manish of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment