Sunday, October 11, 2026

Moving, On

Oh hey there, I just bought a new house.  I'm busy doing exciting things like getting utilities put in my name and choosing a new paint color for my new home.  Only downside is that it was painted (interior wise) in this horrible "under the sea" light blue color.  I require something more neutral and businesslike and adult, because that's how I roll.

It's exciting, for real though.  Now I'm getting my Maryland house set for resale.  It's in decent shape, but a few things definitely need some work.

As it stands due to local home prices, I'm going to actually make money selling a dull suburban home with a tiny lawn for a larger, generally nicer, and nearer the beach-ier home down in North Carolina.

So, lots of detail-oriented stuff basically that I generally don't like but that has to be done.  I'll be moving to the beach a month into the off-season, but I've been told that's the best time to be there -- no tourists.  And weather should still bein the 70s or 60s,  No heat, no air-conditioning.

It's just funny that what seemed like a far-off dream a few months ago is now happening.  And it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment