Sunday, July 19, 2026

Soccer Sunday

I'm shopping for a new home online at a Starbuck's-within-a-Safeway grocery store as the Gods of 
Capitalism intended.  Central Maryland has gone down into the 80's and should stay there for a week, which is fine by me.  I'm going to my sister's house in a bit to watch the World Cup Final -- Viva la Roja!  I actually like Messi but can't stand Argentina -- they play rugby, not football.

Moving out of Maryland to live near the beach actually makes a lot of financial sense.  I won't get too far into it, but if it all goes to plan I'll be making a decent amount that can just go back into my investments.

The Gods of Capitalism say, you are boring and old now James.  I have no pithy response.

Spain 2 - Argentina 2 (Messi gets a late assist to tie), then Spain wins in penalty kicks.  Obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment