Sunday, September 22, 2024

Beef'n Buns'n Paradise!

 

I drove past this place many a time (east side of Frederick) and finally stopped in.  It's a weird location, and you don't really appreciate the beach shack vibe until you pull into the parking lot (only outdoor seating).  I got, of course, the club sandwich and it was pretty good.


Well, there's a glaring problem here.  A club with no chips or fries simply doesn't provide a sufficient level of starch goodness.  It's my fault really, because I could have ordered fries for just a few more bucks.


O.K., still a little sad but improvisation nevertheless.  What I really liked about this sandwich were the tomatoes -- juicy and fat and definitely in season.  Everything else was nicely put together.

Everybody else waiting in the takeouts line got milkshakes, so I need to go back and try one of those.  But I'm looking forward to it!  And yes, that's the real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment