Monday, January 13, 2020

Best Picture Nods For 2020

The List.

I really, really liked Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

It's nice to see the Korean sensation, Parasite, up there.

Joker was a hell of an acting performance but not much of a film, as a whole.

I really want to see Little Women and 1917 but as I've mentioned before, it's hard to tell what English language films will make it to South Korea.

I also missed The Farewell, and was expecting it to make this list.

Ford vs. Ferrari was fun but kind of dispensable.  Christian Bale is there, I guess.

Jojo Rabbit was also good but a little surprised to see it here.

Midsommar might not be best material for Best Picture, but I hope it wins something.

The Lighthouse should be on here but it's far too weird I guess.

High Life was the best film I saw in 2019, but apparently it came out in 2018.

My filmic opinions, y'all.  On the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment