Thursday, November 8, 2018

"You will sing forever like an angel who flew away"


Stereolab, "Feel and Triple"

Lurvely Daegu is getting cold and the leaves have finally turned color.  (The ones up in the surrounding mountains turned about a week ago.)  Teaching continues.  I'm reading two books right now, a biography of Robert Pollard and one of Elvis Costello.  I might go back to America for a visit in February, but I might not.  (I usually go in the summer.)  And I'm playing Red Dead Redemption II and finding it, so far, surprisingly clunky and overrated.  (I swear the on-foot and on-horse controls are significantly worse than the original five years ago).

So yeah, things are OK I guess.

Is it OK to eat a cold brick of tofu with a pack of kimchi on top for dinner and watch Joe Robinet minimalist outdoor survival videos on Youtube at night?  Because I've been doing that a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment