Thursday, March 1, 2018

Because Korea

It's been a while since I've complained about idiot building managers in South Korea, thankfully.  But hey, it couldn't last forever.

I came home a few nights ago and discovered my electronic key wasn't working for the building entrance.  Luckily I was able to track down the manager and he let me know that he'd reset the locks.  Without telling me.  Meaning I was locked out of both the building and my apartment.

You should be proud of me though.  I didn't throw a fit, even after I asked if he had my phone number and could easily have called / texted me at any point that day to let me know about the change.

Ugh.

There really is some kind of Object Permanence issue regarding foreigners with these guys -- like, you do realize I sleep, eat, and exist within this building don't you?  No?  Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment