Thursday, March 17, 2022

War Pig

The Russian invasion of Ukraine and the ensuing (entirely predictable) war crimes are horrifying on so many levels.  Nothing I can say here will shed either light, peace, or sanity in the region.

So let's just keep it local, shall we, and mention that a former Washington State politician has stolen 60 Ukrainian orphans and trafficked them to Poland:

"But international agencies say, with the chaos and confusion of war, now is not an appropriate time for international adoptions from Ukraine. And Shea’s presence, and the lack of information surrounding the American group he’s with, has raised concerns among some residents of Kazimierz Dolny, the small Polish town where the children are staying at a hotel-guesthouse.

'I asked him many times, "What are you going to do with these children?" and he told me that it’s not my business,'  Weronika Ziarnicka, an aide to the mayor of Kazimierz Dolny, said of Shea. 'I got the feeling in my gut that something’s wrong with this guy; he didn’t want to tell me his last name.'"

Shea is the author of a Christian manifesto which includes the grooming of child soldiers for Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment