Thursday, June 1, 2023

Update on the Updates

I have a pretty good job lined up for September, when I'll begin paid training.

Thing is, that's a long time to go without a paycheck.

So I've been applying for summer jobs as well, which is kind of annoying considering I did the work to get "a real job" for the fall.

Anyhow, I've had some good interviews for the part-time stuff.  Meanwhile, I'm going through some incredibly thorough background and medical checks for my first government job ever.

It's a process.  My Dad keeps asking me why I'm not working yet, and he kind of has a point.  I keep visiting him before or after these interviews, after telling him I got the job I really wanted, and he's understandably confused.

Anyhow, I should have something short-term lined up next week.

The best part of having a job is not having to look for a new one.

My cats are my personality, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment