Friday, August 23, 2019

I Like America And America Likes Me


My nephew, with a freakin' hot-air balloon in the background, which apparently is a thing in my sister's lovely northern Maryland neighborhood.  Also, the behind of Periwinkle the dog (named after the snail, not the color, duh.)


In lovely Maryland we don't have sno-cones, we have "snoballs" and they're delicious and yummy.


My nephew is very into horses, both riding and taking care of them.  I know nothing about horses myself, except that they're huge and gorgeous.


And finally, it's become a family tradition for my sister to take me to an O's game every summer.  The Astros scraped out a win here, 23-2.  I'm the one who actually wanted to leave early, but my nephew was a trooper and had us stay for the whole thing.  (My god, am I going to curse him for life with being an Orioles fan?)

No comments:

Post a Comment